So here it is the end of another year. 2011 and 2012 have been 2 hard years, lots of sorrow, healing and re-evaluating my life. It has brought a lot of changes for me personally. 

We are coming up on a new year and I know what it more or less holds for me. A divorce and weight loss is the new goal for 2013, both are attainable and therefore good choices for me. 

The weather here is steadily getting worse. I am afraid we will have lots of snow this winter. Last winter was hardly anything to it. When that happens I will be doing very little driving on it. Which means lots of handwork for me. Although as soon as I have Laurens quilt off the machine, that leaves me working on the 2 crazy quilt throws for a friend. And that is a lot of handwork doing embellishments on them. So that too is good will keep me busy. 

The one thing that I have had to learn is to wear clothing. lol not that I didn't before. But it was shorts, tshirts and flip flops year round for me. Now it is socks, jeans and long sleeve shirts, also shoes!!!!!! Very hard to break a lifetime habit but I will survive it. 

Taking a break from marking and pinning the throw for Lauren. i really hope she likes it, the borders are bears and stars. I think the stars are going to be a variegated purple quilting thread so it shows up on the the black border. Yes I am pushing the days to xmas for it to be done.....but then when have I not pushed a deadline date. ????  Seems it is always like that for me. I guess if I know I have a date then I work under pressure for it to be done. 

Xmas presents shipped to the grandkids and hope that they like them. 
Coffee break over back to the quilt 


0 comments:

Post a Comment