Thank goodness that today is alot cooler than it has been. sister  in law and I are going with her daughter and 2 of her friends to a place called Holiday World. I am excited and can't wait. going next Thursday.

I truly hate when I hit the manic part of my bipolar. I sleep little and get in a clean mode that I can not seem to stop. Can't sleep and if I do I have horrendous dreams and migraines from lack of sleep. I think you could hit me over the head and it would not make a difference as to whether I would sleep or not. I just hope that it is a short visit with the manic issue.  

My garden is doing well. I am starting to get tomatos , summer squash  starting to grow. Already did the green onions and pulled them up and chop them up and frozen. got 5 1/2 quart freezer bags full. I use them mainly to cook with. 

I will be doing some sewing today on the border blocks to the quilt I am working on for my bed. I am finally going to be making some quilts that are mine and not for other people. It helps to keep my hands busy gives me less time to think or deal with racing thoughts.

The first of the month is always a busy time for me. As I try to do all my running at that time. 

So I need to go (not running today) things to do. 

Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment