Sitting here listening to Birdie grumbling to himself. Course now when Ritchie came over we were outside talking I had Birdie screaming because he was not invited to the party lol or so he thinks. Daisy Mae was screaming mama.....and basically all of them were acting up after the 2 of them got started.
It is pleasantly quite here today. Birds outside chirping, butterflies fluttering. Just a pretty day altogether.
I pulled out the quilts that I need to finish up (then maybe I will have some on my bed) some of them have been done on the tops needing just batting and backing. Well it is my goal to have them done before the end of the year. That is going to be pretty simple I think. With just me and the parrots here should be a practical goal.
Thoughts just running around in my head....to much zooming by and nothing slowing down. Little sleep because of it and that my folks is the mania high. Which means I will be going on the downward slope soon. Then the depression sets in. And if I am really lucky after that it will even out. If not then I do the mania high then drop down and this goes on for several days. I think they are worse much so rather than just the one or the other. Which is easier for me to handle.
I have a obsessive habit that I really have to quit.....if I have a bump anywhere around face and neck I pick at it really bad. My dr tells me to cover it up with band aid and ointment. My sister in law smacks my hand. I am working on it. Really I am!
I am so excited. We are going to Holiday World this coming week. It is a huge amusement park. Hopefully I can ride without throwing up.....we shall see.
Also I have green beans almost ready to pick and little yellow squash almost ready to pick. I have green tomatoes also. and the blackberry bushes should be ready in couple of weeks. So looks like I will be busy busy with them.
I so love country life!!!!!!! No traffic noise, no horns honking. NO RED LIGHTS! The county I live in is not only a dry county, it has no red lights just stop signs. No sirens going. Basically no crime....you can leave your windows and doors open without worrying about someone coming in an robbing and killing you. You can leave your keys in your truck or car and it not go anywhere.
That Folks Is It For Today.....Enjoy your Sunday!!!
Heart panel
5 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment